Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stamping Spoons - Update

I've had quite a few comments on how to stamp these spoons.  I have already dabbled in stamped washers so stamping spoons wasn't a far stretch.

You can find good instructions here at Shrimp Salad Circus.

When I tried stamping for the first time I found several really good sites and videos.  Try A Little Tipsy or Every Crafty Endeavor.  There are also some really good videos on Youtube (can't find my favourite one right now).

I ordered my stamp set from 2BCreative on Etsy because I couldn't find them locally. I just checked and she is still selling them.

If DIY isn't your thing, Etsy is full of these.  Typing "stamped spoon" into the handmade search yielded 7 pages and "spoon garden marker" yielded 8 pages.

Have fun. I plan to buy my mom a parsley plant and stamp her out a matching marker. I may just have to make a couple for myself too.

No comments: